Tuk Khun Amphai Phanit
GPS : N15.11438° E104.33232°
This building is called "Tuk Khun Amphai Phanit" which means "The building of Khun Amphai Phanit"(Nai Indra Naga Siharaj) and was built in 1925 for being his residence. After he passed away,This building was hired for being staying place and running business until it was bilapidated and was announced to be restriced area.Later in 1995 it was restored by The Deparment of Fine Arts as apperance nowadays.
(Khun: is a title for the lowest rank of nobility in olden days)
Photo : Suwiwat Hongsombut